Day 1: Tuesday / Arrive to Havana.
Accommodations and dinner at the hotel chosen from the circuit combination. Evening: leisure time.
Day 2: Wednesday / Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to ¨Mirador Morro-Cabaña¨ (bay window). Walking tour around the historic area of the Old Town, World Heritage: ¨San Francisco de Asis Square¨. Visit to ¨The Rum Museum¨ to learn about the elaboration process of Havana Club Rum and taste test. Short tour of ¨The Old Square¨. Return along Mercaderes Street to Ambos Mundos Hotel where the famous writer Ernest Hemingway lived. Visit to the Plaza de Armas, continuing on to the Cathedral Square and short sightseeing at La Bodeguita del Medio restaurant and bar. Lunch at La Mina, a local restaurant. Sightseeing tour around the Revolution Museum, Parque Central, Gran Teatro of Havana and the Capitol building. Later, sightseeing tour along the Havana northern coast Sea Wall (Malecón) up to Modern Havana: The Revolution Square, The University of Havana. Visit to a Cigar Store in Havana Libre Hotel. Return to the hotel. Dinner at El Aljibe Restaurant. Evening: leisure time.
Day 3: Thursday /Havana / Viñales/ Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Viñales Valley on air conditioned bus, in Pinar del Río western province of Cuba, where the best tobacco of the world is grown. Exotic landscapes with valleys full of palm trees (the national tree of Cuba). Visit to “El Paraíso” Farm where you can learn about the life and the tobacco culture of the local farmers as well as their hospitality and modesty. Visit to the Indian Cave enjoying an underground river boat tour. Lunch at Palenque de los Cimarrones restaurant. Visit to Mural de la Prehistoria (Prehistoric Mural) where you can see drawings on ancient rocks. Stop at Mirador de Los Jazmines to enjoy an outstanding view of the Viñales Valley. Return to the hotel and dinner. Evening: leisure time.
Day 4: Friday / Havana/ Guamá / Cienfuegos / Trinidad
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Cienfuegos, visit (on the way) to “Fiesta Campesina” Farm. First contact with the endemic flora and fauna of Zapata Peninsula, refreshing drink at the farm. Visit to Guamá tourist village where crocodiles are bred. Lunch at La Boca local restaurant. Continuing to the city of Cienfuegos. Tour around the most important streets and avenues of Cienfuegos, the only village founded by the French and located on the edge of a marvelous harbor which is protected by the Jagua Castle. The French influence on Cienfuegos gives it a distinctive touch: perfect symmetry in its urban trace, neoclassic construction and a long promenade. Tour of Tomás Terry Theater, Parque Martí, Casa del Fondo de Bienes Culturales, Purísima Concepción Cathedral and Palacio del Valle (from the outside). Continuing to Ancón Peninsula in Trinidad. Accommodations at an All Inclusive hotel. Evening: leisure time.
Day 5: Saturday / Trinidad
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Valle de los Ingenios (The Sugar Mills Valley). Sightseeing tour in Trinidad, one of the first villages founded by the Spaniards at the beginning of the Sixteenth Century, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Visit to Parroquial Mayor de la Santísima Trinidad Church, with a lavish altar decorated with fancy wood and 300-year-old images. Visit to the Plaza Mayor and to a city museum. Visit to Canchánchara Bar to enjoy a local drink with the same name. Lunch at El Colonial local restaurant. Accommodations and dinner at the hotel. Evening: leisure time.
Day 6: Sunday / Trinidad/ Santa Clara / Varadero
- Breakfast at the hotel. Early departure to “the City of Che Guevara.” Arrive to Santa Clara. Tour of the Ernesto Che Guevara Mausoleum. Tour around the historic area of the city. Lunch at Los Caneyes restaurant. Transfer to Varadero Beach Resort. Accommodations at an All Inclusive Hotel. Evening: leisure time.
Day 7: Monday / Varadero
- All Inclusive hotel accommodations. Free time to enjoy the beach. Extra hotel activities booking.
Day 8: Tuesday / Varadero
- Breakfast at the hotel. Check Out.
Program Price per person in US Dollars, in Single, Double & Triple Occupancy room.
Child prices. Prices vary depending on Hotels pack category and travel dates ( season ).