Day 1: Tuesday / Arrive to Havana
Accommodations and dinner at the hotel chosen from the circuit combination. Evening: leisure time.
Day 2: Wednesday / Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to ¨Mirador Morro-Cabaña¨ (bay window). Walking tour around the historic area of the Old Town, World Heritage: ¨San Francisco de Asis Square¨. Visit to ¨The Rum Museum¨ to learn about the elaboration process of the Havana Club Rum and also taste test. Short tour of ¨The Old Square¨. Return along Mercaderes Street to Ambos Mundos Hotel where the famous writer Ernest Hemingway lived. Visit to the Plaza de Armas, continuing to the Cathedral Square and short sightseeing at La Bodeguita del Medio restaurant and bar. Lunch at La Mina local restaurant. Sightseeing tour around the Revolution Museum, Parque Central, Gran Teatro of Havana and the Capitol building. Later, sightseeing tour along the Havana northern coast Sea Wall (Malecón) up to Modern Havana: The Revolution Square, The University of Havana. Visit to a Cigar Store in Havana Libre Hotel. Return to the hotel. Dinner at El Aljibe Restaurant. Evening: leisure time.
Day 3: Thursday / Havana / Viñales/ Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Viñales Valley on air conditioned bus, in Pinar del Río western province of Cuba, where the best tobacco of the world is grown. Exotic landscapes with valleys full of palm trees (the national tree of Cuba). Visit to “El Paraíso” Farm where you can learn about the life and the tobacco culture of the local farmers as well as their hospitality and modesty. Visit to the Indian Cave, enjoying an underground river boat tour. Lunch at Palenque de los Cimarrones restaurant. Visit to Mural de la Prehistoria (Prehistoric Mural) where you can see drawings on ancient rocks. Stop at Mirador de Los Jazmines to enjoy an outstanding view of the Viñales Valley. Return to the hotel and dinner. Evening: leisure time.
Day 4: Wednesday / Havana/ Cienfuegos / Trinidad
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Cienfuegos, visit (on the way) to “Fiesta Campesina” Farm, to experience the endemic flora and fauna of Zapata Peninsula, refreshing drink at the farm. Arrive to Cienfuegos. Lunch at Club Náutico, a local restaurant. Tour around the most important streets and avenues of the city of Cienfuegos, the only village founded by the French and located on the edge of a marvelous harbor which is protected by the Jagua Castle. The French influence on Cienfuegos gives it a distinctive touch: perfect symmetry in its urban trace, neoclassic constructions and a long promenade. Tour to Tomás Terry Theater, Parque Martí, Casa del Fondo de Bienes Culturales, Purísima Concepción Cathedral and Palacio del Valle (from the outside). Continuing to Ancón Peninsula in Trinidad. Accommodations at an All Inclusive hotel. Evening: leisure time.
Day 5: Saturday / Trinidad
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Valle de los Ingenios (The Sugar Mills Valley). Sightseeing tour in Trinidad, one of the first villages founded by the Spaniards at the beginning of the Sixteenth Century, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Visit to Parroquial Mayor de la Santísima Trinidad Church, with a lavish altar decorated with fancy wood and 300-year-old images. Visit to the Plaza Mayor and to a city museum. Visit to Canchánchara Bar to enjoy a local drink of the same name. Lunch at El Colonial local restaurant. Accommodations and dinner at the hotel. Evening: leisure time.
Day 6: Sunday / Trinidad/ Camagüey
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Camaguey. On the way, visit to the Sugar Mills Valley in Trinidad. Arrive to Camaguey. Lunch at Campana de Toledo restaurant. City Tour: visits to Nuestra Señora de La Merced Church and Plaza del Carmen. Accommodations at the hotel. Dinner. Evening: leisure time.
Day 7: Monday / Camagüey/ Santiago de Cuba
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Santiago de Cuba. On the way, visit to the city of Bayamo. Sightseeing tour around its historic area. Lunch at La Bodega local restaurant. Continuing to Santiago de Cuba. Visit to Virgen del Cobre Sanctuary, considered the Patroness of Cuba and the most venerated all over the island. Accommodations and dinner at the hotel. Evening: leisure time.
Day 8: Tuesday / Santiago de Cuba
- Breakfast at the hotel. City Tour of Santiago de Cuba. Tour of the cemetery Necrópolis de Santa Efigenia, where José Martí, Cuba’s National Hero, is buried. Visits to Plaza Antonio Maceo and 26 de Julio Museum. Walking tour through the historic area of the city with visits to Parque Céspedes, the Cathedral, Diego Velásquez House, Padre Pico Street, Heredia Street and the Plaza Dolores. Visit to the Morro Fortress, located at the harbor’s entrance. Lunch at El Morro Restaurant. Return to the hotel. Dinner. Evening: leisure time.
Day 9: Wednesday / Santiago de Cuba/ Baracoa
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the city of Baracoa. On the way, visit the city of Guantánamo: La Tumba Francesa and Changüí House. Lunch at La Lupe, a local restaurant. Continuing on to Baracoa. Accommodations and dinner at the hotel. Evening: leisure time.
Day 10: Thursday / Baracoa
- Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to ¨Duaba¨ local Farm where you can see banana, coconut, coco, mango and coffee plantations. Coco Route Trail. Lunch at ¨Duaba Farm¨. Continuing on to the beautiful Maguana Beach. Return to the hotel. Dinner. Evening: leisure time.
Day 11: Friday / Baracoa/ Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel. Check Out. Walking tour around the city, the first village founded by the Spaniards in the Americas and the first Capital of Cuba, with the Nuestra Señora de la Concepción Church, the Parra Cross brought by Christopher Colombus and considered the oldest symbol of the Christian religion in Cuba. Visit to Fuerte de Matachin Municipal Museum. Transfer to Baracoa´s Airport to take the flight back to Havana.
Program Price per person in US Dollars, in Single, Double & Triple Occupancy room.
Child prices. Prices vary depending on Hotels pack category and travel dates ( season ).