Day 1: Sunday / Arrive in Havana
- Accommodation and dinner at the hotel chosen from the circuit combination.
- Leisure time at night.
Day 2: Monday / Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to ¨Mirador Morro-Cabaña¨ (bay window). Walking tour around the historic area of the Old Town, World Heritage: ¨San Francisco de Asis Square¨. Visit to ¨The Rum Museum¨ to learn about the elaboration process of Havana Club Rum and taste test. Short tour of ¨The Old Square¨. Return along Mercaderes Street to Ambos Mundos Hotel where the famous writer Ernest Hemingway lived. Visit to the Plaza de Armas, continuing to the Cathedral Square and short sightseeing tour of La Bodeguita del Medio restaurant and bar. Lunch at La Mina, a local restaurant. Sightseeing tour around the Revolution Museum, Parque Central, Gran Teatro of Havana and the Capitol building. Later, sightseeing tour along the Havana northern coast Sea Wall (Malecón) up to Modern Havana: The Revolution Square, The University of Havana. Visit to a Cigar Store in Havana Libre Hotel. Return to the hotel. Dinner at Floridita Restaurant. Evening: leisure time.
Day 3: Tuesday / Havana / Viñales/ Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Viñales Valley, on air conditioned bus, in Pinar del Río, the western province of Cuba, where the best tobacco of the world is grown. Exotic landscapes with valleys full of palm trees (the national tree of Cuba). Visit to “El Paraíso” Farm where you can learn about the life and the tobacco culture of the local farmers as well as their hospitality and modesty. Visit to the Indian Cave, enjoy an underground river boat tour. Lunch at Palenque de los Cimarrones restaurant. Visit to Mural de la Prehistoria (Prehistoric Mural), where you can see drawings on ancient rocks. Stop at Mirador de Los Jazmines to enjoy an outstanding view of the Viñales Valley. Return to the hotel and dinner. Evening: leisure time.
Day 4: Wednesday / Havana/Cienfuegos/Trinidad
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Cienfuegos, visit (on the way) to “Fiesta Campesina” Farm, to see the endemic flora and fauna of Zapata Peninsula, refreshing drink at the farm. Arrive to Cienfuegos. Lunch at Club Náutico, a local restaurant. Tour around the most important streets and avenues of the city of Cienfuegos, the only village founded by the French and located on the edge of a marvelous harbor which is protected by the Jagua Castle. The French influence on Cienfuegos gives it a distinctive touch: perfect symmetry in its urban trace, neoclassic construction and a long promenade. Tour of Tomás Terry Theater, Parque Martí, Casa del Fondo de Bienes Culturales, Purísima Concepción Cathedral and Palacio del Valle (from the outside). Continue on to Ancón Peninsula in Trinidad. Accommodations at an All Inclusive hotel. Evening: leisure time.
Day 5: Thursday / Catamaran Excursion / Ancón Peninsula
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Trinidad Marlin Marina to enjoy the ¨Seafari to Cayo Blanco¨ nautical excursion (Marina Marlin). Catamaran or motor sailer tour offering a welcome cocktail on board and a coral reef snorkeling time. Seafood lunch (no lobster). Time to enjoy the local beach. Return to the hotel. Evening: leisure time.
Day 6: Friday. Ancón Peninsula /Trinidad /Topes de Collantes
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Valle de los Ingenios (The Sugar Mills Valley). Sightseeing tour in Trinidad, one of the first villages founded by the Spaniards at the beginning of the Sixteenth Century, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Visit to Parroquial Mayor de la Santísima Trinidad Church, with a lavish altar decorated with fancy wood and 300-year-old images. Visit to the Plaza Mayor and to a city museum. Visit to Canchánchara Bar to enjoy a local drink of the same name. Lunch at El Colonial Restaurant. Continuing to Topes de Collantes. Accommodations and dinner at the chosen hotel. Evening: leisure time.
Day 7: Saturday / Topes de Collantes/ Excursion to Guanayara
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for an unforgettable adventure; highlander transfer to enjoy the excursion to Parque Nacional Guanayara (Guanayara National Park), 15 kms from Topes de Collantes. Wide variety of endemic flora and fauna, outstanding sites, walking trails, natural pools and the beautiful Salto El Rocío (El Rocío Waterfall). Appropriate shoes and clothes are recommended because you might have to hike about 5 kilometers on the walking trail; if you wish, you can walk 500 m into the water (local river). Cuban lunch at La Gallega local restaurant. Visit to the Coffee House. Return to the hotel. Dinner at Mi Retiro Restaurant. Evening: leisure time.
Day 8: Sunday / Topes de Collantes / Santa Clara / Cayo Santa María
- Breakfast at the hotel. Early departure to Santa Clara province. Visit to Ernesto Che Guevara sculptural complex. Tour around the historic area of Santa Clara City. Lunch at Los Caneyes restaurant at a hotel. Departure to Cayo Santa María. On the way, visit to Remedios Village, “Marcelo Salado” sugar mill and to the Steam Railroad Museum. Arrive to Cayo Santa María. Accommodations at an All Inclusive hotel. Free time.
Days 9 and 10: Monday – Tuesday / Cayo Santa María
- All Inclusive accommodations. Free time.
Day 11: Wednesday / Cayo Santa María/ Remedios / Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel. Check out. Departure to Havana. Transfer to José Martí International Airport to take the flight out.