Learn & enjoy Architecture. A program design for Architecture students
Young architecture students will have the chance to combine high-class lectures about Cuban architecture and visits to the most prominent places regarding this art expression in Cuba, with free time at Varadero beach, to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean sea that surrounds Cuba. Night-life entertainment is also among the main components of this program.
Lectures on the Rehabilitation of Cuban Cultural Heritage, added to visits to the most prominent fortresses, churches, plazas, museums and restored buildings in Old Havana, will mark the beginning of this tour. Modern Havana will show the participants the most emblematic constructions from the XX Century. Included is a visit to the Model of the City.
In Cienfuegos, students will visit the city historic areas, and "La Reina" and "Acea" cemeteries. In Trinidad, a visit to the Valley of Sugar Mills and a city tour of the village, will be followed by free time to enjoy Ancón beach for night life entertainment. Two days at Varadero are included to combine a panoramic city tour of the city, where an architect will evaluate the impact of massive construction works on urban areas; with plenty of time to enjoy the pristine waters of this beautiful Caribbean beach and night-life entertainment.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: starting from $ 790 US
- Duration: 8 days & 7 nights.
- Visits and accommodations in Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad and Varadero.
- All breakfasts included. lunches and dinners mentioned in program are also included.
- Free time to enjoy Cuban beaches and night-life entertainment.
- Economic price
- Air-conditioned buses for all transportations.
- Full- time English-speaking guide (or other language) to accompany the group.
- City tours, visits and lectures conducted by internationally well-known Cuban architects, professors and other specialists, deeply involved in Cuban architecture restoration process. - Entrances to places mentioned in the program are included.
- Transportation from Havana International Airport to a Hotel in Havana upon arrival & transportation from Varadero Hotel to Havana International Airport upon departure.
- Not included in price: international flight to Cuba, traveller's insurance, Havana
airport departure tax ($20 CUC), tourist visa ($ 15 - $ 20 CUC).
Note: The package includes all the services described above: Accommodation in 4 and 5 stars hotels, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, Full time professional Tour Guide (Specialized Guide for specialized tours), transportation in air conditioned bus and all entrances.
Minimum of passengers required: 6
Please, Contact us to receive a quotation, a detailed copy of the itinerary or to adapt the tour itinerary to your specific requirements…….
iIf number of participants is below 6 passengers, a taylored made package can be quote for you.